Hi team! I just received a notice from my phone that ‘I cannot take any more photos’ since I no longer have any space. Much like my current place of residence, it is time for a big clean-up — offline and online. Leave it to me have a phone just as cluttered as my bedroom floor. *sigh*
This is, however, GREAT news for you! Now I get to be your virtual tour guide for the weekend and entice you to do the things I like with wonderful aesthetic’s and overly- filtered insta- pics. Genius.
Is this brainwash? Am I performing the Jedi Mind trick on you? You’ll never know…
OKAY, so if you want to stalk me this weekend, or simply want to pet my dog for a minute or two (he is much cooler than I am), then the following is where your opportunity awaits 😉 :
1. Visit a Farmers Market .. My fav. is Brian Gay’s stand in front of Bellwoods Brewery every weekend, or his newly built mini market beside the Detox Market on King which runs during the weeks! Legit the BEST produce in the city. There are farmers markets all over the city each weekend, get there early for the best selection and support the underdog !
2. Toronto Flower Market strikes again this Saturday on Queen at Dovercourt!
3. Go to the Island… ESPECIALLY this weekend! Why? The Gibraltar Market will be there sat. and sun. selling handmade goods, antique finds and locally designed jewellery, to say the least. Oh, and you’re on an island in 28 degree weather.. what else is there?
4. DAY PARTIES! –> Cabana, Cherry Beach, Musiq … ’nuff said. But if I had to say something more, it would be that the Cherry Beach Parties i’ve been told are epic… so do that.
5. Fight the Summerlicious trend and have a picnic ! Cheap, affordable, another way to day drink, etc etc
6. RIDE your BIKE ! Time for a two- wheeled adventure perhaps?
7. SLUTWALK is this saturday! Dress up like you usually do on a Saturday eve and strut your stuff with pride
8. Do as Ryan Gosling and “GET IN THE WATER!” –> Thompson hotel has a pretty nice view, but if that’s not your cup of tea (tea = membership) then the ‘hipster pool’ at Bathurst and Dundas is an AWESOME alternative.. pun intended.
10. BRUNCH TIME–> The best way to catch up with your girls… still a little silly and craving bacon.
Happy weekending ❤